Pages

CHAPTER 1 : There wouldn't be a next time.


"Okay, girls! Let's end this class here. Miss Choi Sulli, I would like to see you for a moment." Miss Kwon BoA, the school's figure ice skate teacher-slash-coach, yelled across the whole ice rink causing the ice skaters to close their ears.
Everyone went out of the rink, packing their stuff and started to left the arena.
"Ne, Miss BoA." Sulli said as she entangled her ice skating shoes and put her purple and black sneakers on. She went straight to Miss BoA's office.
"Sit, Sulli-shi." She said. Sulli obeyed, sitting at the nearest chair, facing Miss BoA who is looking outside the window.
"What do you want to talk about, Miss BoA?" Sulli asked. She lowered her head. She knew this would came.
Every week, same routine. Miss BoA would always call her name in the end of the class.
"Look Sulli. I treated you like my daughter. But...." BoA couldn't finished her sentences but Sulli got the point. Her reflexes wasn't good like before after 'it' happened.
"I'm-I'm sorry, Miss.BoA. I'll promised I would tried harder next time." Sulli said in a low tone.
"There wouldn't be a next time, Sulli." BoA said in very serious tone. Sulli stared at her in disbelief.
"No, miss. You can't possibly be serious! Please! I love to skate! I'll show you! I'll become the best!" Sulli cried.
She doesn't want to quit ice skating. It's her life. It's her passion. Half of her life was spent on ice skating. She couldn't possibly quit ice skating. She wanted to show her mother and sister that she could be like one on them.
BoA sighed.
"Okay. I'll give you another chance, Sulli." BoA left her office, leaving Sulli alone, crying.
_______________
"So, how was it, Sulli-yah?" Krystal, Sulli's bestfriend, asked as Sulli came out from BoA's office. Sulli lowered her head. She shouldered her bag. Three of them was about to leave the arena.
"Yeah, Sulli. Told us what happened back there!" Luna, also Sulli's bestfriend said, shooking Sulli's arm.
"It was fine. Everything went fine." Sulli faked a smile.
"Really?!" They both said. Sulli nodded while grinned.
"Ohh, I will treat you an ice cream then! Heehee~" Luna said cheerfully, believed what Sulli had said.
"Yah! What about me? I want ice cream too!" Krystal pouted.
"Aigoo. Fine. I'll treat you too." Luna said while pinched Krystal's cheek. But they noticed Sulli aren't following them. They turned their head to back. Sulli had stopped walking.
"Ermm.. Sorry guys. I forget I have something to do. You guys go ahead. Don't wait for me." Sulli said with an apologetic grin.
"Awww.. But I really wanted to eat ice cream with you." Krystal pouted again.
"Mianhae, Krys. It's really important." Sulli ran.
"Are you sure she's okay?" Krystal whispered to Luna as she saw Sulli disapearing into the darkness.
"She hadn't been herself after you-know-what." Krystal added. Luna slightly shooked her head as she thought about her best friend's fate.
_______________
I can do this. Sulli thought.
She tried to fasten the speed and she jumped and twirled. But about half of the twirl, she fell down. She got up and tried again but still no luck.
How can I be this bad? Sulli thought.
Her mother's (Choi Si Young) warm voice said in her mind,
Fighting, Sulli-ah! You can do it! Fighting!
Now, her sister's(Choi Soo Young) voice said,
Dongsaeng-ah, if you this slow, you never as good as me! HAHAHA!
Sulli wrapped her arms around her knees and cried. She missed them terribly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

No Need a Blog Title.... ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)